Ten fully paid Children’s Education Trust (CET) Registered Education Savings Plans. Each Prize consists of a $500 cash value RESP. There are ten prizes to be won. The child named on the ballot and the entrant will be enrolled as Beneficiary and Subscriber, respectively.
The final value of the prizes cannot be predicted or guaranteed. The prize value is subject to all fees as disclosed in the prospectus.
- Three prizes will be awarded during the March 19/10 draw, three in the June 25/10 draw and four in the December 17/10 draw.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The winning sponsors will receive the net principal (the amount paid on their behalf) when the Beneficiary reaches the age of 18.
- The income on the net principal is paid directly to the Beneficiary in accordance with the regulations governing the CET Registered Education Savings Plans.
- Should the Beneficiary fail to qualify for the scholarships, only the net principal is awarded.
- Prize winners must accept the terms and conditions of CET’s Registered Education Savings Plan as set out in the current prospectus. Copies are available from CEFI.
- The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner will be notified by telephone within 72 hours of draw.
- Complete the draw form available from participating CEFI Sales Representatives, or print your full name, address and telephone number and the name and birthdate of a Beneficiary who is under age 8 on a plain piece of paper. (Unborn children are not eligible to enter).
- Mail to: "Win a Scholarship" c/o CEFI, 3221 North Service Rd., Burlington, ON L7N 3G2.
- You may enter as often as you like. Each entry mailed must be in a separate envelope, bearing the correct amount of postage.
- All entries become the property of CEFI and will not be returned.
- Participants will be contacted by telephone as part of the Contest Organizer's marketing efforts. Through their participation in the contest, all participants acknowledge and consent to this contact with the Contest Organizer for marketing purposes.
- All draw forms must be submitted no later than 17:00 on March 15th for the March 19th draw, June 21st for the June 25th draw and December 13th for the December 17th draw. All draws will take place from all eligible entrants at 3221 North Service Rd., Burlington, ON L7N 3G2 at 17:00 on the respective dates, namely March 19th, June 25th, December 17th.
- Selected entrants will be asked a time limited, mathematical skill-testing question. If correctly answered, the selected entrant will be declared the winner. Should one of the selected entrants fail to answer the time limited, mathematical skill-testing question, another contestant will be selected.
- The winner's name may be publicly announced on Children's Education Funds Inc.'s website.
- The Contest prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the CET's Registered Education Savings Plan as set out in the current prospectus. The prize is not transferable or convertible to cash and must be accepted as awarded.
- This Contest is not open to residents of Quebec.